I have been hearing from so many of you that you LOVE my Monday career links! Since I missed Monday’s post because of the Memorial Day holiday, I wanted to make sure I still got them in this week! So here is your middle of the week career links to start your week off right:)
This week there is also so much stuff going on here that I wanted to make sure you knew about!
Here are three 3 things I highly suggest you do right now:
- Listen to my FREE webinar replay from my Resume Makeover webinar last week. I loved chatting with you all and I answered over 15 questions at the end!! This is THE WEBINAR you want to listen to if you want to learn the secrets behind how to stand out from your competition when you submit your resume and cover letter. Here’s the link to watch the replay. (If you would rather just download the audio to listen on the go, click here)
- Then you’ll want to take a look at my BRAND NEW and UPDATED “Transition Out of that Job You HATE and Into Your DREAM JOB Summer One-on-One Coaching Special” Here’s the link so you can read more about it: http://getunstuck.classycareergirl.com My summer special ENDS on June 1st so if you are ready to make a big change in your career this summer, you don’t want to miss this!
- And the best for last, I am giving away a free career strategy session to all blog readers THIS WEEK! There are only a few spots left so make sure you sign up as quickly as possible (click here). The session will help you figure out how to reach your dreams and goals ASAP.
Here are your weekly career links to start the middle of your week off right:
- Nine Ways To Live Richer Right Now by She Takes on the World
- When Do Girly Clothes Become Unprofessional? by Corporette
- 10 Tips for Turning a College Summer Vacation into a Future Career by Diane Gottsman
- Top U.S. Cities for Women Entrepreneurs (Infographic) by Entrepreneur
- The 10 Happiest Cities for Job Searching Grads by Forbes
“When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” ― Napoleon Hill
P.S. If you have been following my blog for a while and are now ready to invest in your future success to learn my proven strategies—everything from how to narrow down and organize your job search, the most important thing to do before you begin your job search and why submitting online applications just doesn’t get results anymore. Check it out here: http://getunstuck.classycareergirl.com
P.P.S. In addition to the A to Z training and one-on-one coaching you’ll get, if you register by June 1st, you’ll also get access to the recordings of my previously sold out Get Your Career Unstuck virtual bootcamp (a $197 value alone)! Grab your spot now while they are still available and you can take advantage of this summer discount! http://getunstuck.classycareergirl.com
- How to Make Any Job Your Dream Job with Carson Tate - June 14, 2021
- WHY you aren’t reaching your goals and what to do INSTEAD… - June 7, 2021
- Starting The Entrepreneurship Journey with Amy Bryant - May 31, 2021