Year in Review and My 2023 Annual Plan
On today’s podcast, Anna goes behind the scenes and shares with you her annual plan as well as what worked and what didn’t work in 2022. You’ll hear all about how she managed 3 kids in 2022 and how she is going to change things up in 2023.
DO YOU HAVE A 2023 PLAN?
This week I mapped out my entire year. I set my goals and outlined every task that is needed to make my goals happen. I started out by blocking out my coaching and training times in my calendar. Then, I planned out my CLASS membership events, my launches for my Career Coach Certification program, and my content and social media strategy. I also delegated tasks to my amazing team so I can focus on my zone of genius.
I also mapped out my vacation time and planned a few trips. And I blocked out two days a week with zero calls or meetings. So I can create content or take a nap…whatever I need in that moment.
Next year is going to be incredible because I have a plan. I refuse to be overwhelmed, busy and always hustling. I refuse to miss out on family time and creating fun adventures.
I want to teach you my planning process. This system has worked for thousands of women. It’s simple, quick and easy and it works if you are an employee or entrepreneur.
It works if you have no idea where to start.
In this episode, Anna will share her 2023 launch calendar and what she plans to sell in her business. She will explain how she’s taking time off and what her focus is for the year. So let’s dive in!
In this episode:
- Anna shares what worked and what didn’t work in 2023.
- Anna also shares her 2023 launch calendar and what she plans to sell in her business.
- She explains how she’s taking time off and what her focus is for the year.
- Learn about Anna’s Career Coach Certification program.
Resources and Links
- Download your free annual plan here: www.classycareergirl.com/freeplan
- Learn more about Anna’s Career Coach Certification program and add your name to the waitlist to be notified when pre-enrollment happens for our Spring cohort.