How This Mom Built a $10M Real Estate Portfolio and Retired From the Corporate Grind
Join us for a Classy Career Girl Podcast episode with Palak Shah. Palak has trained hundreds of real estate investors to create millions of dollars in real estate portfolios. She has shown many of her students how to become financially independent to the point some have retired from their six-figure jobs and are now living a life of time and financial freedom.
Palak Shah is a mechanical engineer who traveled the world for 17 years training CEOs. While Palak was on maternity leave, she realized that wanted more flexibility in her position to focus on her children. When she requested the option to work from home part time, her request was rejected, despite nearly two decades of loyalty and being a valuable asset to the company she was with. A few months later, she decided to quit her high paying job to pursue real estate and build a flexible lifestyle when she became a mother. Palak has purchased, renovated, rented, and refinanced her way to a $10M rental portfolio in 5 years and retired from the corporate grind, all while watching their 2 kids grow.
Palak has trained hundreds of real estate investors to create millions of dollars in real estate portfolios. Many of her students have retired from their six figure jobs and are living the life of time and financial freedom.
Palak strongly believes that profitable growth can be achieved, sustained, and even enhanced, by embracing diversity and by engaging with local communities. She accomplishes this by providing high quality developed real estate and rental homes, with great customer service, at prices that are affordable. Her teachings strongly encourage balancing social impact and profitability.
In this episode:
- You’ll learn how Palak became financially independent as she pivoted from her high paying career as a mechanical engineer to a real estate professional who built a $10 million real estate portfolio.
- You’ll also learn how she overcame her fear in making the transition from a secure job to entrepreneurship.
- She also talks about the 3 different investor personas and the common mistakes investors make.
- Palak also briefly discusses the BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat) method of real estate investing.
Resources and Links
- Follow Palak on Instagram
- Learn more about how you can find your own path to financial independence through our proven CLASS roadmap!