Transform Your Body, Get More Energy and Feel Amazing with BARE Author, Susan Hyatt
Who could use more energy in their lives? I know I do! That’s why I’m excited for you to listen to our Classy Career Girl Podcast interview today with Susan Hyatt. Susan wrote the bestselling book BARE, which has inspired women all over the world to stop shrinking their bodies, get more energy, and start expanding their lives. In this episode, she shares what sparked her desire to help others ditch the “diet culture” mindset.
Susan Hyatt has 15 years of experience as a Master Certified Life and Business Coach – helping thousands of women get more of what they want.
She has been featured on national TV and in magazines like O: The Oprah Magazine, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, and Woman’s World and was a finalist for the Athena Award, recognizing leadership in the field of women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship.
In this episode:
- You’ll learn about Susan Hyatt’s Bare program and how to get rid of the “diet culture” mindset and learn how to advocate for yourself and others as well as create an environment that supports what you need to thrive.
- You’ll also learn the importance of detoxing your closet and giving yourself permission to get rid of items that don’t give you energy or aren’t a reflection of you are.
- Susan also discusses how to infuse joy into your life and make joy a priority.
- She also talks about how she reinvented herself a few times in career changes she’s made on her journey to becoming a life coach.
Resources and Links
- Grab your copy of Susan Hyatt’s new book Bare: A 7-Week Program to Transform Your Body, Get More Energy, Feel Amazing, and Become the Bravest, Most Unstoppable Version of You.
- You can also check out Susan’s podcast, You’ve Got Nerve.
- The morning routine checklist that gave me the support I needed after having my third daughter – This Morning Routine Checklist Changed My Life