I am so excited to introduce you to one of our CLASS members. Today you are going to meet LaQuida Barnett. LaQuida has a really inspiring story of leaving her 9-5, and choosing to be committed to doing her dreams “no matter what”. She has tried many different marketing strategies and really put herself out there and I’m excited for you all to hear her story today. So let’s listen in.
Transitioning from a Military Retiree to an Entrepreneur
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
What Phase are you currently in?
What are some of your WINS you have achieved since joining?
- chose an industry for my passion to work in
- chose a business name
- started an LLC
- created a website
- ran a “beta” group for a program to test it
- left my 9 to 5, without the profits or income yet and choosing to be committed to doing this “no matter what”
- trying different marketing strategies and putting myself out there full time in my chosen profession
Before you joined, what is the top objection that was holding you back?
“It might have worked for others, but it won’t work for me/my market”
- Stop Hustling: A Better Way to Get Things Done with Rachael Todd - July 26, 2021
- Everyone Who Feels STUCK Needs To Do This RIGHT NOW… - July 19, 2021
- Starting a Business With a New Baby with Sarah Mestiri - July 12, 2021