Today is my BIRTHDAY! Sayonara twenties! I am headed out to Palm Springs to celebrate my birthday weekend. I am going to soak up the sun and take a technology break, except maybe to take a few photos here and there. Make sure you stay tuned to twitter and Instagram (theclassycareergirl) to celebrate with me! 🙂 Also, stay tuned for a special birthday weekend giveaway that you don’t want to miss!
Whatever you are doing this weekend, I hope you also get to take a technology break and soak up the sun. Memorial Day weekend is the official start of summer!
In honor of my first fabulous day in my thirties, I am sharing with you my 10 favorite posts on this blog. These posts are all really special to me for some reason or another and I can’t wait to share them with you in case you missed any of them!
- Of course, on my birthday I have to direct you to read Office Etiquette: Birthday Celebrations in the Office. How do you celebrate birthdays in the office? Gifts, cards or cake?
- And don’t miss this one where I spill my guts and tell you everything that has happened to me over the last year…the good times AND the bad…definitely one of my favorite posts I have ever written on this little blog – A Must Read Post About The Real Classy Career Girl
- The day I came out from being an anonymous blogger and showed you my face and my name was on this post – Monday Motivation: Introducing Classy Career Girl – Best decision ever because I could finally be myself!
- And who could ever forget that day where I decided to start my networking challenge and blog about it. When I wrote Classy Career Girl’s 4X4 networking challenge I had no idea that it would open up so many doors and inspire so many other young professionals to conquer their fears of networking also!
- So glad I kept a record of my crazy life as a evening MBA student while trying to still hold down a full time job. When I read Grad School Student: A Day in My Life, I am so glad I survived those 2.5 crazy years of chaos. 🙂
- Who doesn’t love a post about moms – here are the Personal Development Lessons That I Learned From my Two Moms
- And I can’t forget the fabulous lessons that I learned from my dad, here are the 10 Lessons that My Dad Taught Me About Business
- One of my favorite days on my blog was when I unveiled my new, uncluttered , organized office and my new and improved closet. I think I need to do a future post on how to maintain those organized closets and offices though because they don’t exactly look like they did a year ago….
- Since I am headed out on vacation, I can’t help share with you a post I wrote about why you also need a vacation…
- One of the books that had a big impact in my life and relationships is the book Never Eat Alone. I wrote about the book on this post called Reach Out and Connect. Another book that changed how I look at work and life – The Four Hour Work Week. On this post I wrote about how to have a more productive work week and included some questions that definitely made me think about what I wanted for my work future.
Do you have favorite posts that you have written or read? If so, please share in the comments so that I can go check them out!!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and I hope you have a fabulous and relaxing holiday weekend!!
- How This Mom Makes Seven Figures Working From Home with Allie Bjerk - May 4, 2021
- New Ways to Make Extra Money and Make a Difference - April 27, 2021
- Why The 30-60-90 Day Plan Is The Secret To a Successful Career Change - April 25, 2021