Not sure where to start to change your career and your life? Overwhelmed because there is just too much information? These days, it is so easy to get distracted.
I’ve been there. A few years ago, I pursued an MBA with the goal of making a big career change. I was so busy studying, I forgot to job search! I had one quarter left and was like I gotta do something! Here is how I did it. You can do it, too!
We get busy and just stay in the same role.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
How To Start a Career Change
1) Figure out why you want to make a career change.
Bored? What part do you hate in your current role? Bad boss? Not challenged? Do you feel unvalued or unappreciated? You’ve lost excitement, and you know its time to make a change.
2) Figure out where you want to go.
What could you do for hours and hours and not get bored? What is your vision? If you could not fail what would you do? Dream a little.
3) Get around a supportive community who believes in you.
Don’t listen to the people who don’t believe in you. Find a community of people who are willing to dream and do the work to find the right career.
It’s almost here! In case you haven’t heard yet, we’ve invested in a brand new membership experience to help you find the perfect career.
So, let’s talk about the details and exactly what’s going to happen….
1) Starting September 24th at www.classycareergirl.com/join
I am going to be opening the all-new and upgraded CLASS membership for 48 hours to those who are on the waitlist. This is your warning that it’s a private invitation-only opening. If you aren’t on the waitlist, you won’t even hear about it.
But, if you want to experience the benefits similar to…
- Carina Lawson, who found the career she was meant for by launching her dream business, Ponderlily Paper & Planners.
- Or Tiff Holcomb who is now excited for Monday morning in her new Project Manager career getting paid what she is worth.
2) Personal Assessment and Success Path
We believe it is crucial to understand yourself and your calling first in your career transition or business start-up process. This is why we’ve created this curated path that is unique to your needs. We’ve designed this specifically with your success in mind!
The exciting part of this new membership site is on the back end – we’re making tons of improvements to allow us to support you better.
What this means to you….
On September 24th, if you sign up for the waitlist, you’ll receive an email with your special 48-hour link – to the new membership.
Once you’re registered and logged in, you’ll see a brand new toolbox, members directory, bonus library and so much more!
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- The First Step in Creating Your Plan That Most People Miss - November 4, 2019
- How To Incorporate Personal Goals In Your Planner - October 30, 2019
- How I Beta Launched My Online Course, PLAN - October 28, 2019