Are you struggling to figure out exactly what you should be doing in your job search to find a career you love?
Are you tired of worrying about whether or not you are job searching correctly or just wasting a bunch of time?
In this day and age, none of us have time to waste on things that don’t generate results.
I’ll be the first to admit that getting out of a job you hate can be really frustrating and overwhelming. I’ve done it myself.
But don’t fret.
I’m here to help you say adios to your dead end job and find a fulfilling career you love for the rest of your life.
I would be honored to be your trusted advisor and help you navigate the (sometimes tricky) waters of job searching to increase your happiness and success.
If you can stay one step ahead of your competition, you are sure to see a steady stream of quality opportunities come your way.
So how do you stay one step ahead?
You need to create a job search action plan with the foundation of the plan built on your unique strengths and your personality, interests and motivations (and not 100% reliant on your resume or online job postings). That way you can easily attract networking opportunities that will lead you to a job you love.
To help you put this strategy into action, next week I’m hosting a live workshop, “How to Ditch Your Dead End Job and Find a Career You Love.”
Join me and I will show you how to do it step-by-step. 🙂
Here’s what we’ll cover in my action-packed training:
To make finding your dream job quick and easy for you, we will break it down into three core principles: Understanding Yourself, Time Management for Efficient Job Searching and a Networking Action Plan.
- Understand Yourself: I’ll show you how to narrow down your search by self-reflection to discover your “Ideal Workday” – a fabulous workday that you would love to have from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed.
- Time Management For Efficient Job Searching: It’s not about how much time you spend job searching. Instead, it’s about having an effective and strategic job search (I’ll show you how to save 1 hour everyday to devote to getting results job searching).
- Networking Action Plan: Discover what’s working right now with LinkedIn and social media networking to turn your network into dream job opportunities. (You can find hiring managers and recruitiers for your dream job and I’ll show you how.)
This webinar is for YOU if you want to finally create a plan that will produce REAL RESULTS for your job search.
Can’t wait to see you there!
- How To Pick the Best Location For Your Career Goals with Mary Beth Hart (Sponsored) - August 26, 2021
- Stop Hustling: A Better Way to Get Things Done with Rachael Todd - July 26, 2021
- Everyone Who Feels STUCK Needs To Do This RIGHT NOW… - July 19, 2021