Today I am going to tell you the 10 things that I do EVERYDAY to help me be successful. I haven’t always done these 10 things but as I have become more productive and successful in my life and career, these 10 things are so important to me now! I would love to hear in the comments what things do you do everyday?
Tune in to learn exactly what I do everyday to help me be successful:
Here are the 10 things I do everyday that you will learn in the video:
- Wake up early for “me” time so I don’t have to rush out of the house stressed. Changing my schedule to waking up earlier was the best decision I ever made!
- Read a book that I am excited about for 15-20 minutes first thing in the morning (BEFORE EMAIL!!)
- Listen to the daily audio bible podcast. (dailyaudiobible.com)
- Make a smoothie. Love my vitamix! I make myself a smoothie everyday and it helps give me energy for the day.
- Work on my passion for at least an hour. For me that is writing this little blog!
- I work out everyday in the morning before work. Working out in the morning gives me so much more energy! I do Insanity or P90X.
- I create my schedule and goals everyday before the day starts. I create my to-do list and I know exactly what I am going to do each day. I need a plan for my day. I have a lot of deadlines and I need to focus on the things that are due today.
- I block out 15-30 minutes for chores everyday. I set the timer and clean up the house.
- Watch the Today Show every morning and get caught up on the news headlines.
- I make time for my husband everyday. I think it is really important to clear your schedule and have quality time with your family.
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- What To Focus On The First 5 Years of Growing a Business - January 17, 2017
- How We Get 500,000 Page Views Per Month (Without Guest Posting) (Podcast #75) - January 16, 2017
- The Ultimate List of Tools For Pinterest Success (Podcast #74) - January 12, 2017