Today I am going to tell you the 10 things that I do EVERY DAY to help me be successful. I haven’t always done these 10 things but as I have become more productive and successful in my life and career, these 10 things are so important to me now! I would love to hear in the comments what things do you do every day?
Tune in to learn exactly what I do every day to help me be successful:
Here are the 10 things I do every day that you will learn in the video:
- Wake up early for “me” time so I don’t have to rush out of the house stressed. Changing my schedule to waking up earlier was the best decision I ever made!
- Read a book that I am excited about for 15-20 minutes first thing in the morning (BEFORE EMAIL!!)
- Listen to the daily audio bible podcast. (dailyaudiobible.com)
- Make a smoothie. Love my vitamix! I make myself a smoothie every day and it helps give me energy for the day.
- Work on my passion for at least an hour. For me, that is writing this little blog!
- I work out every day in the morning before work. Working out in the morning gives me so much more energy! I do Insanity or P90X.
- I create my schedule and goals every day before the day starts. I create my to-do list and I know exactly what I am going to do each day. I need a plan for my day. I have a lot of deadlines and I need to focus on the things that are due today.
- I block out 15-30 minutes for chores every day. I set the timer and clean up the house.
- Watch the Today Show every morning and get caught up on the news headlines.
- I make time for my husband every day. I think it is really important to clear your schedule and have quality time with your family.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more career related videos!
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- She Gets Hired as a Professor and What Happens Next Will Surprise You - July 8, 2017
- How To Scale Your Business in the Next 6 Months - June 8, 2017
- Behind the Scenes of a Best Selling Book Launch - May 3, 2017