I am so excited to share with you a birthday present I received from our marketing assistant here at Classy Career Girl. I don’t think I have formally introduced you all yet to our fabulous marketing assistant, Lor. She basically just rocks!!
My birthday gift from her is this video! It is a collection of photos and quotes and was a wonderful birthday present! Thanks Lor!
And thanks to you for all the happy birthday wishes last week on this post. I had a great time unplugging in Palm Springs and taking a break but now I am ready to get back into the groove. I woke up with this thought today – You have a choice to make today great. If you are dreading the week ahead than I hope this helps give you a little motivation that you don’t have to be miserable, instead make the choice to have a fabulous day instead!
Here are your career links to start your week off right!
- Recruiting, Reinvented: How Companies are Using Social Media in the Hiring Process by Career Woman Inc.
- Should Women Act Like Men to Get Ahead? by Tech Republic
- Why Are Young Women More Career Driven Than Young Men by Forbes
- How to Dress for the Job You Want by Marie Claire
- Do Career Women Bring More Value to the Economy? by Biz Chick Blogs
The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect.” – Adam Osborne
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Why You Are Stuck and How To Get Unstuck (PODCAST) - July 16, 2018
- Strategic Partnerships: How To Network With People You Don’t Know (PODCAST) - July 12, 2018
- How to Use Facebook to Find a Job (PODCAST) - July 9, 2018