Turn Your Passion Into Profit with Candace Nelson
On this podcast episode, I’m so excited to introduce you to our guest, the founder of Sprinkles cupcakes, Candace Nelson. Today we’re going to learn how to turn what you love into what you do and passion into profit.
Candace Nelson is a serial entrepreneur, a New York Times bestselling author, Wall Street Journal contributor, and an expert in turning one’s passion into a profitable business. Her book, Sweet Success: A Simple Recipe For Turning Your Passion Into Profit, was published by HarperCollins Leadership just last month. For the first time ever, the founder of Sprinkles Cupcakes, Candace Nelson, is sharing the recipe for success in her new book. She will walk you through the steps she took to build a globally beloved brand, so you can do it too.
Although she deals in frosting, there’s no sugarcoating here. Candace pushes back the kitchen door to reveal mistakes, misses, and lessons learned the hard way.
In this episode:
- You’ll learn about Candace’s journey to entrepreneurship and how she turned her vision and something she’s passionate about into a successful business.
- Candace talks about how she was able to grow her brand by creating special experiences for her clients and building loyalty among her followers.
- You’ll also learn about overcoming imposter syndrome and how important mindset plays a part in this.
Resources and Links
- Grab your copy of Candace Nelson’s new book Sweet Success: A Simple Recipe For Turning Your Passion Into Profit.
- You may also be interested in the podcast episode How to Grow a Side Hustle from Home. In this episode, Anna shares her tips on how she found more time so that she could grow that side hustle from home and turn it into a full-time career. Check it out here.