Today we are going to hear another inspiring real life story from one of my CLASS students.
I went live with a group of incredible women who all launched their dream careers and businesses in a wide variety of different markets.
In this episode, you’ll hear from my current student and she will share how she did it with LITTLE time and LITTLE MONEY and how you can do it too!
I had to go through this all by myself without knowing how anyone else did it and it took me years to figure it out by myself. But you won’t have to because you’ll be able to learn all the steps you need to take.
Hear from 6 women who have launched a physical planner, launched an online coaching business from home, got their first client, changed jobs and got over their fears to launch their dream career!
You can watch the recording of the CLASS Livecast: Real Life Stories of Women Launching Their Dream Careers and Businesses.
I’m just excited because you always hear from me and this is one of my all time favorite things to do is feature YOU GUYS.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
Meredith Silberstein From Indigo Ink Solutions
Today’s first real life story of our CLASS members is from Meredith Silberstein.
Web Content Specialist & Librarian
Meredith has been creating things with technology since she was seven years old. She started learning Windows 3.1 on a PC at her local Kinko’s print and office supply store. She grew up writing and illustrating her own fantastic stories. But she wanted to use computers to share them with her friends. Or maybe even get them published in the magazines she loved reading.
She founded Indigo Ink Solutions dedicated to helping small businesses feeling overwhelmed by the necessity of having an online presence. When it gets to be too much to maintain social media accounts, a website, AND do what you love, Indigo Ink Solutions has the answer.
- I just finished customizing a 41-page document for my new clients, “Anatomy of a Website.” The final file was over 60 MB, and I managed to reduce the PDF to less less than 5 MB!
- Book club
- I HAVE STRUGGLED WITH TIME MANAGEMENT MY WHOLE LIFE. And as I’m wrapping up Phase 1, I think I’m finally getting the hang of batching days and tracking my time.
- I really had to think hard about what is really FOCUS work for me. What is ADMIN/FLEX work. What is SACRED/FREE time. The latter just became kind of a catch-all for “all the other stuff I do that isn’t related to work at all.”
You’re probably thinking that you could never be like Meredith. Well actually, my students are just like you! They were once right where you are. And with one little step, they were able to get to where they are now. JUST LIKE YOU CAN TOO.
We’ll guide you to the career or business that you were meant for with our all new CLASS experience and community.
Other Real Life Stories
- Coffee Chat and Q&A with Anna - October 26, 2020
- 5 Roadblocks That Stop You From Growing a Business - October 20, 2020
- CLASS Member Spotlight: Ashley Clayton - October 12, 2020