Finding meaning is the #1 reason that people recently had changed or would like to change their careers. Meaning is being passionate about what you do. Meaning gives you an ability to set priorities to satisfy your needs and desires. Every person may have a different meaning.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
How To Find Purpose in Your Career and Life
The first principle of your ideal career fit is purpose and passion. Having a purpose gives you a reason to get out of bed every morning and go to work. It’s the reason you and I are both still alive. If you are unhappy in your work life currently, there is probably something about your purpose that needs to be evaluated either with the purpose of the work you do or the purpose of the company or industry that you are currently in. Once you determine your purpose, use it to help you make an impact and difference in the world, generate your mission statement and find that career you were born to do that no one else on this earth can do but you. This is what will set you apart from the competition.
In this lesson, you will learn:
- how to determine what your purpose is
- the three questions you can ask yourself in identifying your purpose
- knowing the activities you love the most
- look back and learn from the highlights of your life and career experiences
Get Your Career Unstuck and NEVER Dread Monday Again by joining our CLASS membership and community.
How To Find Your Purpose In Life FREE GUIDE – Gain an understanding of your mission and what makes you most excited about life. It’s time to figure out what you want to be when you grow up.
Other Podcast Episodes You Might Like:
- How To Make Networking Less Scary - August 3, 2020
- 4 Sales Mistakes Holding You Back From Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur - July 27, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Uncover Your Passion and Purpose - July 20, 2020