Today we talked about how to have a successful coaching business, the five things you need and how to actually make sales, because becoming a coach sounds great, right? But how do you actually find clients and get sales? And that’s what we talked about today. We talked about how I grew my business doing sales conversations, free calls, individual calls with people because that’s really how you are going to get your business launched. So make sure you tune in!
If you want to grow your coaching business in 2020, you want to make sure you register, because I’m giving all the behind the scenes of how I launched my coaching business and what I did so that I could quit my day job and grow my business and have a profitable business that gives me lots of freedom and flexibility and allows me to do what I love.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
How to Make Sales as a Coach
YOU CAN DO THIS! I do not love selling. I am an introvert. It’s not comfortable. But it is learnable.
5 Things You Need to Have a Successful Coaching Business:
- A problem you solve.
- A hungry market of people who have that problem online or offline.
- To listen and take notes of your client’s challenges and goals.
- A recommendation/system you walk people through to solve problems. Here is my Get Unstuck system and here are the steps I take people through. I recommend this to you. I hear that you are struggling with this.
- A payment processor/PayPal (take payment over the phone and give a discount).
Make sure you join us for our free Profit Planning workshop this week: www.classycareergirl.com/coachingworkshop
It’s a FREE Workshop to develop your 2020 Profit Plan for steady business growth so you can get out of feast or famine.
Other Episodes You Might Like:
- How To Make Networking Less Scary - August 3, 2020
- 4 Sales Mistakes Holding You Back From Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur - July 27, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Uncover Your Passion and Purpose - July 20, 2020