If you are just starting your new business, this is the exact plan that Anna recommends following to start and grow your business in 90 days.
Annual plans are overwhelming to me. I like to break it down into 90 days of tasks. If a year from now you want to have a profitable business, here’s what I do in Q1 (1st Quarter). Nothing happens overnight.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
How To Create a New Business in 90 Days
Do you desire more than anything to be a successful entrepreneur but can’t seem to get your business off the ground or make enough money?
Don’t worry. We’ve got what you need. Take a deep breath, grab a cup of coffee and tune in to this podcast episode!
In this episode, you will learn:
- The four areas to focus on to start a business.
- How to create a new business in 90 days.
- Know how to identify your market.
- Learn some ways on how to grow your audience.
- Figure out how you can attract your ideal client and identify what they want.
Once you listen to this episode, here’s your next step. It’s so important to know the problem that you are solving because that will help you program your mind for success. So I have a list of 7 questions to help you assist yourself.
Alright, are you ready to make your startup dreams happen this year?
Other Podcast Episodes You Might Like:
- 3 Questions to Clarify Your Direction + 2021 Planning Workshop Announcement - September 21, 2020
- If you aren’t reaching your goals, it’s because of these 4 things…. - September 14, 2020
- “Am I Crazy To Start a Business in 2020?” Here’s Step 1 - September 7, 2020