I would like to introduce you all to one of my friends and mastermind partners and one of our speakers at our PLAN Live event. If you were at our in-person workshop, you got to hear Amanda speak.
Amanda Flisher is a self-leadership coach and a mama boss along with me. She has three little kiddos and works from home. As a leadership coach, she works with individuals on their personal and professional lives, between who they are and what they do. So she works a lot with county workers and our government here in San Diego. She also works a lot of one-on-one with women in a coaching program that they kind of created together. Also, she does the Strengths Finder assessment.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
Some of the questions I asked:
- How did you break out from the Corporate grind?
- How did you make your dreams and goals happen as a busy mom with a successful business?
- When you had the first baby, how did you plan out your dream of growing your business and making it work?
- How are you planning for next year?
- How do you plan your days out?
- What was the effect of having that community for you? And why was that important to have other people to do this with?
- When it comes to creating your plan, what’s really important to do when you create your plan?
- What did you do when you felt like you should be something else for other people?
Other Podcast Episodes You might Like:
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- 3 Ways to Plan For Profit in 2020 - January 20, 2020
- How To Create a New Business in 90 Days - January 16, 2020
- How to Narrow Down Your Business Idea in 5 Minutes - January 13, 2020