I recently realized I was wasting time so here’s what I did.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
5 Ways I Am Getting More Organized To Reach My Goals Next Year
1) Signed off of apps on my phone.
2) Gave more to my team.
3) Analyzed expenses.
- Cut the gym going, to work out at home instead.
- Analyze what isn’t needed anymore in my business.
4) Get my meetings in place for my team.
- Holding annual meetings, weekly meetings. Started using slack for daily community and tasking. Need to be more organized and efficient.
5) Cut the programs and Facebook groups that I didn’t need anymore.
- My word for 2020 is “streamline”. I don’t want there to be any confusion on my team or any confusion for my customers. So we are going to be more focused in 2020.
Other Podcasts Episodes You Might Like:
- 5 Business Lessons I Learned in 2019
- How To Incorporate Personal Goals In Your Planner
- The Best Way To Prioritize Your Big Goals