Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
Lisa: Previously I felt like I pretended to be a business owner but now with a plan I really feel like I AM a business owner.
3 Questions to Ask Yourself to Have the Best 90 Days Ever
- What do I want to create in the future?
- What 3 things do I want to make happen this year?
- What do I need to do in the next 90 days to make my annual goals happen?
Plan Your Vision
You have to know where you are going. What you want to create in the future. Where you want to be in 5-10 years. Write this down or create a vision board to help you get super clear on where you want to be.
Related Podcast: How to Create a Vision Board for 2019
Create an Annual Plan
List out three goals you want to complete in the next year and when you are going to focus on those goals. Keep these short and sweet; focus on the big picture. Don’t worry about the how, we will get to that part later.
Create Your 90-Day Plan
You know your vision and where you want to go, and what you want to get done over this next year. Now, we can break these big-picture plans down and focus on the next 90 days. What’s the focus for 30 days, what’s the focus for 60 days, what’s the focus for 90 days? This will give you the actual steps you need to take to reach your big goals!
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- 3 Ways to Plan For Profit in 2020 - January 20, 2020
- How To Create a New Business in 90 Days - January 16, 2020
- How to Narrow Down Your Business Idea in 5 Minutes - January 13, 2020