According to the law of attraction, we can attract what and who we want into our life by holding space for that thought. By holding positive energy, we attract positive results. Today I would like to introduce you to something new you may not have known about before to help you live a more balanced life in 7 days.
Chakras are the 7 energetic centers located at your endocrine glands. When your chakras are balanced, energy is able to freely flow through you energetic system which leads to a greater sense of peace, happiness, and wellness. Having balanced chakras impacts your aura, your energetic field. A balanced and cleansed aura will allow you to attract positive results.
There are numerous ways to balance and cleanse your chakras from eating foods associated with the colors of each of the chakras to practicing yoga where particular poses help to open up certain chakras. Not sure which chakra needs clearing? Take an inventory of your current biggest challenges. Is it communicating effectively and with compassion with a coworker (throat chakra)? Is it forgiving your boss for an unfair remark (heart chakra)?
Each day, focus on balancing one chakra at a time. By the end of the week, notice how you feel once when you have a more balanced chakra system!
Day 1: Balance Your Sense of Security
Day 1 focuses on the Root Chakra which impacts your career, money mindset and sense of belonging. The root chakra, located at the base of the spine, is associated with your sense of security. When balanced, this helps your ability to handle conflicts with a calm and constructive mind. An imbalanced root chakra can lead to fatigue and anxiety.
Here are 3 ways to clear the root chakra:
1. Going for a walk in nature will help you stay grounded.
2. Surround yourself with earthy smells, such as essential oils of cedar or clove.
3. Wear red, the color associated with the root chakra, to enhance your connection to the Earth.
Remember, setting your intention matters. Before doing any of the activities, set your intention. For example, you might set the intention to balance your root chakra and to build your sense of security.
Day 2: Balance Your Creative Energy
Day 2 focuses on the Sacral Chakra which impacts sensuality, intimacy and creativity. The second chakra is the sacral chakra, associated with creativity. It’s your pleasure center and the human emotional drive. The root chakra, located below the naval. When balanced, this gives you the ability to experience pleasure, helps nurture your sense of abundance and well-being. An imbalanced sacral chakra can lead to difficulties in relationships, jobs and health.
Here are 3 ways to clear the sacral chakra:
1. Journaling to become more aware of the emotional drivers in your situation.
2. Take on creative activities: designing, drawing, painting, scrapbooking, writing, playing, doing crossword puzzles.
3. Wear orange, the color associated with the sacral chakra, to boost positive emotions.
Day 3: Balance Your Inner Strength
Day 3 focuses on the Solar Plexus Chakra which impacts your personal power and willpower. It is located at the stomach area and represents your ability to be confident and in control of your life. When balanced, it gives you the sense of self-confidence and courage. An imbalanced solar plexus chakra can lead to feelings of inadequacy and constantly second guessing yourself.
Here are 3 ways to clear the solar plexus chakra:
1. Challenge yourself! Step out of your comfort zone by changing your daily routine.
2. Dressing sharp (even if you don’t feel it)!
3. Wear yellow, the color associated with the solar plexus chakra, to brighten up your mood, raise your vibrations and increase your confidence.
Day 4: Balance Your Love and Compassion
Day 4 focuses on the Heart Chakra which impacts your love, relationships and self-acceptance. The 4th chakra, the heart chakra, is associated with love, compassion, and forgiveness. When balanced, the energy produced by the heart chakra allows us to have meaningful relationships and to feel empathy, passion, and care for others. Jealousy, anger, bitterness, and resentment are symptoms of a closed heart chakra.
Here are 3 easy ways to clear the solar plexus chakra:
1. Meditate to raise self-control of your thoughts which will lead to the positive choice of giving unconditional love.
2. Perform an act of kindness every day for a week. Notice how it makes you feel.
3. Wear green, the color associated with the heart chakra, to enhance the heart’s vitality to give and receive love.
Day 5: Balance Your Authenticity
Day 5 focuses on the Throat Chakra which impacts your communication and authenticity. The 5th chakra, the throat chakra, is associated with communication, speaking your truth, and authenticity. When balanced, the energy from the throat chakra allows for open communication and honest self-expression. When imbalanced, you may struggle to communicate your real thoughts and feelings.
Here are 3 ways to clear the throat chakra:
1. Singing, even if it’s only you in the shower, is a great therapy for opening the throat chakra.
2. Take a moment to organize your thoughts. Be comfortable with your own ideas and opinions.
3. Wear blue, the color associated with the throat chakra, to open up your communication channel.
Day 6: Balance Your Intuition
Day 6 focuses on the Third Eye Chakra which impacts you intuitive abilities and senses. The 6th chakra, the third eye chakra, is associated with intuition and wisdom. When balanced, you tend to make accurate intuitive decisions and evaluations about your career, family and the intentions of other people. You often have clear sense of direction in everything that you do. When imbalanced, you may be indecisive, uncommitted and unconfident of the decisions you end up making.
Here are 3 ways to clear the throat chakra:
1. Visualization exercises: Close your eyes and imagine yourself doing something you love to do and allow yourself to daydream about yourself doing what makes you happy.
2. Keep a dream journal to your bed and as soon as you’re awake, jot down the key images you saw in your dreams.
3. Wear indigo, the color associated with the throat chakra, to open up your intuitive channel.
Day 7: Balance Your Spiritual Self
Day 7 focuses on the Crown Chakra which impacts your spirituality and enlightenment. The 7th chakra, the crown chakra, is associated with enlightenment and divine consciousness. When balanced, you perpetually feel connected to a higher power, be it God, the Universe or simply your higher self. You feel immense gratitude for the universal love and appreciation you feel towards yourself and others. When imbalanced, you may feel alone and despondent.
Here are 3 ways to clear the crown chakra:
1. Gratitude for the tough challenges because these times are important in your life’s journey. The lessons from our biggest frustrations in life setbacks serve as teachers and guides.
2. Walking meditation outdoors helps to stimulate the pineal gland and open the crown chakra.
3. Yoga and spiritual studies will help move you forward on the path to enlightenment.
May you start feeling more spiritually connected each day forward!