If you’re interested in submitting a guest post for Classy Career Girl, please read on and we’ll let you know what we are looking for and how the process works.
We specialize in the delivery of meaningful, inspirational and beautiful content at the intersection of work, dreams and everyday life (just think a beautiful and inspiring Pinterest board for the ambitious woman). More of what you really want to see and less of what you don’t.
We are passionate about creating content for women who are bored at work and need a bit of inspiration. If a million women saw one of your articles and the world would be a better place, please send it to us!
Before you submit, can you answer “yes” to these questions?
1) If a million women saw one of your articles, would the world be a better place?
2) Is the article something you would you share if you found it online? Would your friends share it?
3) Are there enough visual elements included for someone skimming on the phone?
2) Include a headshot and your bio. (2-3 sentences and don’t forget a link to your site or profile). In case you’re wondering, your link is do-follow.
3) Photos (only that you have taken, or have rights to) including of products you recommend are preferred. The higher quality the better, please. We may or may not use the photo, but the better the quality, the much more likely we will be able to use it.
4) Please submit as a document (word doc preferred).
5) Article can include no links to the writer’s website (link in bio is fine, see #2). Unfortunately, a lot of authors try to use this free platform to sell their products/services. We are focused on providing great content, so reference links are fine.
6) Please ensure your photo is uploaded and registered on gravatar.com before you submit (otherwise there won’t be a photo next to your bio and we don’t want that!)
CCG reserves the right to make minor edits. If it doesn’t fit our requirements, we will let you know. Please use spell check and check your grammar. Content should be 500-750 words. Content must be new and original (not previously published).
Since your guest article is not sponsored content, CCG has the right to take out links that appear to be sponsored/advertising.