Your Thoughts on Time Management: What is Truly Worth your time?
A few weeks ago I asked you all what was really, truly, worth your time and here are your responses. I hope this inspires you to do something special and totally worth your time this upcoming weekend!
- Angeline at the New Professional: Ask your checkout person how their day is, give them a genuine smile, and thank them.
- Jill at Envirocraftiness: I set a timer for 10 or 15 minutes and have that time set aside for yoga – everything is on hold for those few minutes.
- Angeliki at Re-psych: Meditation and making birthday cards and thank you cards for friends and family.
- Jill at Glamamom: Playing with my son!
- Holly’s House: I always have time to write my boys a note on their napkin in their lunchbox…and to kiss all the kiddos goodnight.
- Saretta: Looking my children in the eyes and really listening when they talk to me!
- Anonymous: Last week I bought tulips and couldn’t help but smile every time I saw them, even though they only last a short while. These things keep me happy and appreciative.
Watching the sun set over the ocean is always worth my time along with spending quality time with my friends and family.