Over the past month, I have spoken to over 25 professional women on career strategy sessions (you can sign up for your session here) and I keep hearing the same things over and over again. So I will be holding monthly webinars to tackle all of your career challenges that I keep hearing. The first challenge I want to tackle this month is how to gain confidence as a female leader and get noticed and promoted. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, this webinar will give you a step-by-step plan to make your career goals happen.
I want to teach you my PROVEN, Female Leadership Success Formula so you can learn EXACTLY how to get your career on track, find balance, get promoted and become less stressed…FAST.
Tuesday, March 11th at 4:00pm Pacific
The webinar will help you learn how to:
- Respond strategically to demands of your role and competitive pressure
- Capitalize on your innate leadership strengths to achieve high-impact results with greater ease
- Build new levels of confidence to take on greater roles and excel as you advance in your career
- Gain respect working with men
- Emerge with stress and time management techniques so you can operate at peak performance and clarity
- Increase your energy and enhance your effectiveness at work and at home
- Expand your network and establish a career strategy plan
Who is Anna?
Anna Runyan is a speaker and leadership coach, founder of ClassyCareerGirl.com, one of Forbes most influential career sites for 2014 and the author of the popular new book, The Professional Woman’s Guide to Managing Men. She’s the go-to gal when you want to talk about how to be the best female leader possible. Anna Runyan uses her background working in a male dominated field for eight years as a Military Consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton to teach her clients how to successfully upgrade their leadership. Anna also teaches Management as a Professor at DeVry University.
P.S. The webinar will be recorded so if you can’t make it live, still sign up to get the replay!