Happy New Year!
Creating your new year goals is not the easiest thing to do in the world.
When sitting down to plan out your next year, you may feel like you have this big goal of starting a business in 2015 but you just feel lost, overwhelmed and even stuck.
My New Year’s wish for you is that you find the below 3 things for 2015:
1) Freedom: I want you not to do things because you feel like you HAVE to do them. I want you to do things because they are what you LOVE doing.
2) Passion: Passion makes you happy and it is what makes us feel like our lives are worth living. We don’t work just for the money.
3) Direction: The only person responsible for the life you live today is you. I want you to have clear direction so you are confident in where you are headed in your future. The choices you make today will shape where you will end up at the end of 2015.
So, how can you create a New Year’s Plan to have all 3 of these things in your life in 2015?
Here’s What Most New Business Owners Do: They focus on the wrong things like blogging and trying to raise capital. They set goals that are unachievable and they don’t get the support and coaching they need from someone who has already been in their shoes.
Here’s Why It’s Bad: They end up wasting time and getting distracted by the wrong activities.
They stay stuck not able to make the leap full-time into their dream business and never reach their true potential. They never make the impact or the difference they were meant to make in this world.
Here’s What You Should Do Instead: Create a business that fits your purpose in life with a simple profit plan that doesn’t keep you up at night wondering if you will be able to pay your rent. You need to plan ahead and create systems to get your dream business off the ground. You need to get the right people around you that believe in you and support you.
Despite what you might wish, building a business is really hard.
If you want to make enough income to quit your day job just like I did, you need to realize that you have to think differently and act differently than the rest of the world.
Which is why I have spent the last 6 months creating a training program called The Corporate Rescue Plan that shares with you the exact same strategies that I used this past year to double my business income, resign from my corporate job and work on my dream business FULL-TIME.
Here’s What You Need To Know….
1. This is Not a Course You Complete On Your Own. I hold your hand the whole way and am available to answer any of your questions about starting your business at anytime in our private Facebook group and the weekly coaching calls.
Plus, you join a group of other entrepreneurs who are excited and motivated to help and support you too!
2. Less Learning, More Doing.
This program does not contain a bunch of materials that take a ton of time to go through. This is about “Planning” and “Action” in a proven framework for achieving your 90 day goals so that you can focus on what will get you the best results fast.
3. It’s About The Mindset.
Let me help you conquer the fear that is holding you back right now. I don’t want you to look back at this year with regret. Now is the best time ever to start a business and all the steps are laid out in front of you right now.
I also filmed 4 Value Packed Free Videos sharing my Freedom Plan.
If you haven’t seen it already, you are missing out on some life changing stuff!