For good and valuable consideration, the amount of which is confirmed on the sales page for the respective Class, Course or Membership Site Client has chosen to purchase. In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Program Outline:
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in the Classes or Membership Site she is electing to purchase access to, as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Coach’s website.
- Non- Disclosure
- Client also understands that he/she may also obtain access to or otherwise become exposed to confidential or proprietary information belonging to other clients within the same group program via the community chat board available to all members within the membership portal. Client understands and agrees he/she will not disclose, steal, use, distribute, copy, or otherwise share or use any proprietary or confidential information belonging to another client in the group program. Client understands if he/she violates this provision, he or she may be liable to the third-party group member for infringement. Client will hold Coach harmless from any such third-party action taken against Client for such infringement or disclosure.
- Coach may request Client provide a testimonial to be published on Coach’s website, or on various sales materials for Class, Membership Site, or another program created by Coach. Client understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony, and understands that the choice to do so is freely up to Client. There will be no ramifications or change in relationship between Coach and Client if Client refuses testimonial.
- If Client accepts and provides Coach with a testimonial, Client understands the material, along with a photo of Client, will likely be published on Coach’s website or otherwise. Should Client agree to provide a testimonial, Client will agree to review and sign an additional Release, confirming same, and confirming Coach’s rights to use Client’s testimonial. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Coach an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Coach as part of a Testimonial.
- Membership Site
- The costs of Membership Site are as follows:
- CLASS: The Love Your Work and Life System™: $297 monthly subscription or $2970 annual subscription, to be paid upfront,
- Please note the Membership Site prices are subject to change; confirm applicable prices on the “Members” tab of Coach’s website, and if different than listed here, the pricing on Coach’s website shall control.
- Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on Coach’s sales page. If Client elects to join one of Coach’s Membership Sites, Client understands she will be charged monthly, and payment is owed every 30 days. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, a member of Coach’s team will reach out immediately in order to update Client’s information to process payment. If Client is unable to bring his or her account to current by the time the following month’s payment is due, Client’s membership will be canceled, and Client will immediately be removed from the Membership Site.
- The costs of Membership Site are as follows:
- Client understands the cost of each Class is that which is listed under the specific Class Client desires, on the “Classes” tab of Coach’s website located at (http://www.classycareergirl.com/classes/) at the time of purchase, which is payable up front, in full. Please note each Class varies in price, and these prices are subject to change without notice.
- Client is responsible for the payment in full at the time of purchase. No payment plans will be considered for any of Coach’s Classes, and payment is required prior to Client receiving access to Class.
- Membership Site
- Coach reserves the right to cancel or cease working with Client should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the Membership Site recurring payments as outlined above and stated on Coach’s sales page. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to Coach in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Coach whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- If Client cancels his or her membership per section 5(b) below entitled Terminations, and subsequently wishes to reinstate his or her membership, Client understands he or she will be reinstated at the current monthly rate at the time of purchase, regardless of any special offers, discounts, or pricing Client was offered in the past. A reinstated Client is treated the same as a new Client, and Client understands he or she will be subject to any and all new initiation fees, increased monthly fees, and any other fees regardless of what he or she paid prior to canceling.
- Client agrees to render payment via Coach’s website as directed. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment as well as any and all payable recurring membership fees, and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Coach’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of Coach’s choosing, in full. Absent an agreement regarding a payment plan with Coach, Client must complete payment in full before becoming entitled to any Classes purchased, and must complete the initiation fee (if applicable) as well as the first month’s payment for access to the Membership Site.
- Refund Policy
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Coach, and Coach’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Coach is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased any program, including but not limited to the Classes and Membership Sites.
- Membership Site Termination
- If Client wishes to terminate his or her membership to one or more of Coach’s Membership Sites, Client is able to cancel any future payments, as long as such cancelation is made at least 48 hours prior to the payment processing date. Coach cannot guarantee a cancelation request will be processed in time, if it occurs within 48 hours of 12:00am eastern time on the billing date. Coach’s billing process is automated, and any such cancelation must be made manually prior to the scheduled automatic payment. No refunds will be issued for any automatic payment deducted due to Client’s failure to request cancelation in time, and/or for any prior months that Client has been dissatisfied.
- If Coach is somehow unable to provide services as outlined on sales page, Coach or his/her team will be in touch regarding rescheduling, and/or discussing an alternative form of services, in order to fulfill obligations. If Coach is not able to reschedule, and no suitable alternative form of service is available, Client may be entitled to a partial refund, depending on the amount of work Coach and Client were able to complete. If partial services were performed, Coach and Client may come to an agreement whereby a partial refund is issued, at Coach’s discretion.
- Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in Class or Membership Site and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Coach believes in her services and that her Programs are able to help many people, Client acknowledges and agrees that Classy Career Girl International, LLC is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, as well as any and all decisions regarding Client’s business, current job, participation in Bootcamp or Membership Site, and any results therein.
- Client also understands that Coach offers two separate paths – one for women choosing to continue in her career, which is designed to help women find a job that fulfills them and allows them to live the life they desire, and the other for women desiring to become entrepreneurs, and create their own business. While Coach offers both services, and programs to fit needs of all types of women, Client understands it is up to her to determine if any of Coach’s programs are right for her, and if so, which program or path is right for her. Coach is not advocating for one or the other path, but is merely providing resources, information, and education to allow women to achieve the results and career they desire, whether working for themselves or within a company.
- Client understands that he or she must actively participate in and implement resources provided in the Classes and/or Membership Sites, and no specific or certain results are guaranteed. While many of Coach’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from Classes and Membership Sites, Coach cannot guarantee results of the Program, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Coach and Program harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Earnings Disclaimer: Coach also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Class or Membership Site, nor is Coach responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within Class or Membership Site. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in Class or Membership Site or working with Coach contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary.
- Client understands that all services provided by Coach in connection with the Class and/or Membership Sites being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase access to the Class and/or Membership Site desired on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Bootcamps and/or Membership Sites.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program purchased, as long as Coach delivers the Bootcamp or Membership Site as described in Paragraph 1 above, Program Outline Addendum below, and relevant sales page, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Coach and Client.
- Client also understands Coach is not a doctor, nurse, lawyer, financial adviser, psychic, licensed therapist, or otherwise, and agrees to hold Coach harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of the Class or Membership Site. The content provided by Coach on his/her website and within each Class or Membership Site is comprised of information that has worked for Coach and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Coach cannot guarantee results from each Class or Membership Site and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Coach responsible for.
- Intellectual Property
- Client agrees and understands that Coach has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Class and Membership Sites, and agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Class or Membership Site, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Coach. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Class or Membership Site.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Class or Membership Site without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Coach’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Class or Membership Site, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Coach as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferrable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Coach. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Class or Membership Site without written permission by Coach;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Class or Membership Site or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by Coach, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by Coach as part of the Class or Membership Site or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Coach was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Class or Membership Site, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Class or Membership Site. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in San Diego, California within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of California regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of California to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Coach, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing one or more Classes, as outlined below, or electing to become a member of Coach’s Membership Site.
Once Client purchases the Class, the information will be immediately available to be used, consumed, and implemented as Client desires. This will constitute full delivery, and Coach will have fulfilled her entire contractual obligation once Client receives the Class purchased. The goals of each Class are as follows:
- Facebook Ads: Client will learn tools that have been successful in generating leads, setting advertising goals, creating a Facebook advertisement strategy, and setting up an advertising budget.
- Business Planning: Client will learn how to create a business plan for her business, using methods that have worked for Coach.
- Pinterest: Client will have access to information that has allowed others to get more eyes on their blog articles or products with Coach’s step-by-step system, “Pintastic” for using Pinterest in business.
- Time Management: Client will learn habits that have helped others get organized, focused, and productive.
- Start Blogging: Client will learn how to set up a website, write a blog post, and plan out a blog calendar.
- Side Hustle: Client will learn the first steps many successful women have taken to create a business they truly love.
- Resume Makeover: Client will learn how to create a resume branding strategy, and learn what most hiring managers want to see in resumes and cover letters.
- Network Your Way: Client will learn ways to use networking in her career and field, as well as what networking barriers may be holding her back from career success.
- Ace Your Interview: Client will learn how to prepare for her next interview, as well as salary negotiation strategies to help her get the salary she deserves.
- Dream Career Launchpad: Client will learn the first five steps to help launch her ideal career or business, including time management, mindset, self-evaluation, career direction, and planning.
- The Planning Workshop: Client will learn how to use proprietary planning system to turn their goals into an organized plan.
- Business Plan in a Day™: Client will learn how to use proprietary business planning system to turn their business goals into an organized plan.
Once Client purchases access into the Membership Site, via either an initiation fee and the initial monthly payment, or just the initial monthly payment, Client will be able to log in to the “Members Area” and have access to the content therein.
Coach reserves the right to change, alter, remove, or add information in the Membership Sites at any time. CLASS: The Love Your Work and Life System™ includes both “Corporate Rescue Plan” and “Love Your Career Formula” which are e-learning platforms that contain course materials and numerous training videos, resources, and PDF guides to walk Client through either starting her own business, or finding the career she loves.
Love Your Career Formula
The Membership Site “Love Your Career Formula” is a step-by-step dream job accelerator, and a very comprehensive career e-learning platform, specifically designed for women making a career transition, and is structured to help Client get results easier and faster than on her own. “Love Your Career Formula” includes support and guidance around mindset, personal mastery, time management, goals, dreams, and action plans, personality tests and finding Client’s true purpose and calling, creating a networking action plan and connecting with the right people, polishing resumes and cover letters, and success strategies for online job searches, interviews, and salary negotiations.
The “Love Your Career Formula” membership site is for people committed to getting their dream careers off the ground. The formula can work for all levels of women and all types of interests and passions, from executives, unemployed women, stay-at-home-moms, recent graduates, and entrepreneurs, and more.
If Client has any further questions, or to learn more about “Love Your Career Formula,” visit the sales page at: https://www.classycareergirl.com/class-membership/ or reach out to Coach’s team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Rescue Plan
The Membership Site “Corporate Rescue Plan” is a step-by-step action plan and virtual community of female entrepreneurs. The site helps build a plan for members, so they can build profitable businesses with more financial freedom, to be able to give back to their communities and do what they love. When Client joins Corporate Rescue Plan, she will receive three important things to grow a business: (1) a weekly action plan, (2) a personalized online training library, and (3) implementation support and the option to find an accountability partner within the community. Client will also gain access to the Corporate Rescue Plan community, instant access to all prior trainings and monthly business growth bonuses, step-by-step editable worksheets, and over 50 training lessons.
If Client has any further questions, or to learn more about “Corporate Rescue Plan,” visit the sales page at: https://www.classycareergirl.com/class-membership/ or reach out to Coach’s team at: email@example.com
Client has carefully read this Program Outline and has asked Coach or Coach’s team any and all additional questions in order to feel confident she understands what is and is not included in the Class or Membership Site she desires to purchase access to. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. Coach is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of Coach and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Class or Membership Site and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.