I am so excited to introduce you to one of our CLASS members. Today you are going to meet Tamara Magalotti. Tamara has a really amazing story about transition and pivots. She found herself at a crossroads in the wake of her divorce after 30 years of marriage. She faced overcoming age discrimination while transitioning from being a stay-at-home mom to finding a career that fulfilled her. So let’s listen in to her inspiring journey and how CLASS: The Love Your Work and Life System helped her overcome her fear and overwhelm.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
Overcoming Age Discrimination and Overwhelm with Tamara Magalotti
What are some of the WINS you have achieved since joining CLASS: The Love Your Work and Life System?
- I started a career and had success as a business banker.
- I am now transitioning into a career as a financial advisor.
- I am working on my Master’s degree.
- I published a few books.
- I produced a few documentaries and I won awards!
What is something you’ve learned being in CLASS?
“One thing I learned in CLASS is to ‘place your passion on where you’re going, not a challenge that you’re facing’.”
What excites you about CLASS?
- The coffee chats.
- The monthly masterclasses.
- The book club.
- The quarterly planning challenges.