To celebrate my book coming out this summer, I am giving away something FREE each week until my book comes out! Make sure you check out last week’s giveaway: A Free Networking Success Ebook with tips from 13 Successful Women.
Update: The live recording is over but you can still sign up for the webinar recording here.
This week you get to ask me your resume questions LIVE. Join me this Thursday, May 23rd, at 5pm PST (8pm EST) to learn how to makeover your resume so that it stands out from your competition. I have been getting a lot of resume questions from readers so I know its a hot topic and I want to help you all out! After reviewing hundreds of resumes over the last few years as a Hiring Manager, Career Coach and Career Development Professor, there are a few resume tips that I repeat OVER and OVER to students and job applicants. I want to tell them all to you on May 23rd!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The #1 MOST important part of a resume
- What happens after you submit your resume and how to improve your chances of getting an interview
- How to correctly format your resume
- Exactly what hiring managers are looking for in your resume
- How to grab an employer’s attention in your cover letter
- And much more!
The webinar will be recorded so if you can’t make it, don’t worry! Still sign up and I will send you the recording afterwards!
Here is a video that explains a little more about the webinar. Hope to talk to you on Thursday!