Instagram Growth Strategy: How I Went From 500 To 50,000 Instagram Followers
In today’s podcast episode, I will let you in on how I grew my Instagram followers from 500 to 50,000 as well as all the lessons I’ve learned along the way. Our team has been working really hard and posting daily on Instagram. I’ve learned so much especially in the last year. We’re very excited for this milestone, but even more excited to share the behind the scenes with you all.
In this episode, I discuss my 2023 Social Media Plan and how creating a plan could be the difference between reaching your goals and not. You will learn how to start by really diving in and learning one platform first before adding others to your social media plan. We need to conquer one platform before we start tackling the others. In this case, we will focus specifically on Instagram. Instagram and the other social media platforms have evolved and changed throughout the years and what worked before doesn’t work anymore. So, we need to really dive in and test and see what’s working now.
If you want to grow your business with a social media platform, you have to put time in. What works for others might not work for you. So, you need to test constantly to find out what works best for you and your audience. Let’s get started and grow your social media following today.
In this episode:
- You will learn how to pick one social media platform to focus on first.
- How to build an email list form your social media platform.
- How to attract and engage fans to your chosen platform.
- Learn what works and what doesn’t work for you on Instagram.
Resources and Links
- Learn more about a CLASS membership and join the January Instagram Planning Challenge: https://www.classycareergirl.com/start/