Influencer Marketing and Growing Your Online Brand
When looking to scale your business it can be hard to know which strategy will provide the best return when it comes to growing your brand. In this episode of the Classy Career Girl Podcast, we sit down with Emily Ward & Jess Hunichen, the coveted influencer marketing experts and co-founders of Shine Talent Group, to discuss how they became the leading, buzzed-about influencer talent management agency.
Shine Talent Group represents a powerful cross-section of social superstars including the “Coastal Grandmother” creator Lex Nicoleta (@lexnicoleta), body confidence-focused creators Sarah Nicole Landry (@thebirdspapaya), Alicia McCarvell (@aliciamccarvell), and Mik Zazon (@mikzazon), TikTok’s skincare bae Koosha (@kooshaaa), and mental health advocate meets fashionista, Mary Skinner (@mary_skinner).
On the podcast, Jess discusses how to best utilize influencer marketing to scale a business, the ins and outs of working with influencer talent agents, influencer trends and more.
Shine Talent Group has worked with brands such as Amazon, REVOLVE, Unilever, and L’Oréal on influencer campaigns, leveraging their company’s robust talent roster, with 150 exclusive talent. Emily and Jess have also been featured in media outlets such as WWD, Business Insider, and Entrepreneur.
Emily & Jess can also bring their vast knowledge, experiences, and stories of working in the influencer marketing industry to the table, including how Shine Talent Group impressively acquired Fourth Floor Management agency during the pandemic and created The BodCon, the first & only annual virtual conference focused on body confidence and radical self-acceptance.
In this episode:
- How Jess started with marketing, social media and entrepreneurship as well as how she connected with Emily Ward, her business partner at Shine Talent Group.
- What is influencer marketing?
- The steps to become an influencer and how do you build and nurture an audience and start working with brands.
- The ins and outs of working with influencer talent agents and how to get started with a talent agency.
Resources and Links
- Learn more about Shine Talent group by visiting their website at https://shinetalentgroup.com/.
- You can also follow Jess on Instagram.
- Develop a plan for scaling your business with our free planner!