Today on the podcast, I am talking to Renee Phillip, a member of my coaching membership, CLASS. Renee is a professional development consultant and an entrepreneur based in the Caribbean who believes in helping others grow. With over 29 years of teaching experience, Renee founded the Business Cove Learning Academy, a learning center in the Caribbean that teaches entrepreneurship and business skills to students and professionals.
She recognized that there were limited resources for learning how to grow a business in her community, so she used her diverse skill set and her “You can do everything” mindset to help fill that need.
In this episode, Renee talks about her experience as an entrepreneur and how CLASS: The Love Your Work and Life System helped her in her business.
Growing Yourself While Helping Others Grow with Renee Phillip
Professional Development Consultant, Business Cove Learning Academy
What made you join CLASS: The Love Your Work and Life System?
- I received an invitation to a free course, so I said, “What do I have to lose?”
What are some of the WINS you have achieved since joining CLASS?
- I was working along with 5 clients to beta test my business idea and so far I’ve had positive feedback and reviews.
- CLASS gave me the push to reach out to 5 people about my business, then it continued from there.
What makes CLASS the “right fit” for you?
- The community CLASS offers – the ability to share ideas and wins with fellow CLASS members and the ability to help contribute to growth other than my own.
- The vision board exercise helped put my goals in front of me every day.
- The Corporate Rescue Plan manifesto is in sync with my personal goals.
- CLASS gives me a structure that I can follow on my own time.