In this podcast episode, we are going to create your daily to-do list. You’ll learn how to handle your daily schedule and how to be self-disciplined to take regular action towards your goals.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
Daily Success Habits
The Daily Plan is a simple plan to reach your goals by doing something small each day.
Goals are good for setting a direction, but systems are best for making progress. If you want better results, then forget about setting goals. Focus on your system instead.
If you can get 1% better each day for one year, you’ll end up thirty-seven times better by the time you’re done.
Habits I Tried To Do Everyday
Disclaimer: **I rarely do all 12 of these things. It is difficult to do one of these things every day! But I try, and that is what is important. Some are better than none and I always have a better day when I do some of these.
1. Do something active everyday like working out or yoga.
2. Read a personal development book to learn something new.
3. Review my annual goals so I know where I am headed.
4. Write down three things I am grateful for in my gratitude journal everyday.
5. Repeating positive statements or affirmations every single day.
6. Get my ideas and thoughts out on paper.
7. Try to drink four bottles of water everyday.
8. Work on my Top 3 Priorities for the week.
9. Take vitamins!
11. Drink my green smoothie.
12. Reading my bible or daily devotionals that I get sent to me every day.
So those are my 12 success habits that I tried to do in my daily routine so that I can be more present and fulfilled in my work and life.
Let us know in the comment…What habits do you want to add to your daily routine?
- How This Mom Makes Seven Figures Working From Home with Allie Bjerk - May 4, 2021
- New Ways to Make Extra Money and Make a Difference - April 27, 2021
- Why The 30-60-90 Day Plan Is The Secret To a Successful Career Change - April 25, 2021