It’s 2021! Have you started creating your annual plan?
What are your focuses and priorities this year?
We are going to talk about some of my CLASS member’s questions and my answers about annual planning. And today, I got some really good questions. So I’m super excited to share my answers with you. So let’s dive in!
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
“Unless you have definite, precise, clearly set goals, you are not going to realize the maximum potential that lies within you.” – Zig Ziglar
How to Create Your 2021 Annual Plan
In this podcast episode, you will learn why having your 2021 annual plan is important and the best way to go about creating one.
Here are the questions that I have answered:
- For the annual plan, I’ve got my three goals for the year and my quarter one and quarter two focus. What do I need to do for quarter three and four as they seem so far off and I’m not sure what to put there? Can you give me some advice on how to figure this out?
- Why do you keep your old planners? Do you like looking back to see your progress?
- How often do you revisit your annual plan?
“Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.” – Tom Landry
If you love planning and you have’t got any planners yet, make sure you download our FREE printable 90-Day Create Your Future Planner now! I highly recommend you download it before listening to this podcast.
Tune in on iTunes or Spotify for weekly bite-sized episodes of The Classy Career Girl Podcast and get practical tips you can use right away to launch your dream career or business. And don’t forget to leave us a review!
- How To Generate an Income From a Blog - February 22, 2021
- How To Use an Informational Interview To Get a Job - February 15, 2021
- How to Create a Social Media Plan - February 8, 2021