In this lesson, we’re going to talk about why you MUST look back and use what has happened in the past so that you can thrive. This is where you start getting clarity on the direction you should head next.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
3 Questions to Clarify Your Direction
We are having a workshop for planning starting September 21st but first we need to do this sheet. Before you start the workshop, I need you to do the first page of the work.
- Looking back at the year, what worked well? When you were at your best and loving life last year, what were you doing? What were your biggest time wasters? What didn’t work well?
- What are you grateful for?
- What does success look like to you? What is your ideal day?
2021 Planning Workshop Announcement
We are kicking off The 2021 Planning Workshop this week with a clear vision assessment. Make sure you check your email inbox (or sign-up here) for the link to Video 1 and the beautiful handouts I created for you!
Your Action: Share in the comments below what you learned in Video 1 and through the Vision Journal PDF. For example, I learned that my vision is family, fun and happiness.
We’d LOVE to see a screenshot of your vision journal or your vision board. Please PLEASE share a photo with us. Tag us!
If you didn’t get the email, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know in the comments below. Oh and check your spam too.
QUESTIONS? Make sure you register for my live webinar this Sunday, September 27th at 4pm PST where I’ll be answering all your questions and doing a live recap. Register to the webinar now!
P.S. You can also watch Video 2 & 3 right now but just remember, the workshop ends on September 30th so don’t procrastinate!
- Coffee Chat and Q&A with Anna - October 26, 2020
- 5 Roadblocks That Stop You From Growing a Business - October 20, 2020
- CLASS Member Spotlight: Ashley Clayton - October 12, 2020