Note: This podcast was recorded when TRIBE 2020 was open. Unfortunately, doors are now closed but you can add your name to my TRIBE Bonus Package 2021 here. Doors open April 22, 2021.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
5 Key Areas to a Founding Member Launch
Wherever you communicate with your audience, you are going to make a post or an email and use the five steps.
- Share the idea of where your membership came from.
- Cast the vision – we haven’t created this but this is what I see it becoming
- Invite people to join you
- Call to action
- Follow up
Where do I find people if I don’t have an audience?
You have a personal brand. You’ve been building it. You know people. That’s your network. Here’s what you may not realize. People LIKE you. If you are reading this, you enjoy helping and impacting people. You are a nice person. You have friends and family. And also, you have colleagues and former classmates. You have contacts at your nail salon or hair salon, etc. You don’t have to have a huge audience to get 9 members!
We all have to start somewhere. My first course was 4 people.
In the next few weeks, you can start building the list. But, the key is momentum. You’ve got to have it. And you’ve got to start somewhere.
Always follow up with every new member with a survey. The goal is to get more STORIES! Your stories will help you sell much easier the next time you launch. Even if your launch doesn’t go as well as you want, get them results!
Some Questions I Answered About Tribe and Membership Sites:
- What is the number 1 reason you decided to join?
- What’s the one thing we could do to completely wow you and exceed your expectations as a member?
- What training topic are you looking forward to most?
- Anything else you would like us to know to serve you best?
- Any additional feedback you’d like to share with us?
- How do you prefer to get communication from us?
And remember, this isn’t about you. It’s about helping them. You are about to transform and change their life!
Other Episodes You Might Like:
- How To Do a Founding Member Launch - May 18, 2020
- Productivity Challenge Day 3: Vision and Making of the Create Your Future Planner - May 11, 2020
- Productivity Challenge Day 2: Daily Habits and To-Do Lists - May 9, 2020