Ever been in a rut and wake up and realize you have lost all of your consistency? After a big launch of our PLAN Course last week, I realized that I am not posting on Instagram as much as I was when I had more focus. I have to get back into gear here. So that’s when I say ok. What’s my vision. Where am I headed? What is my goal for the end of 2019? Check in now with your goals because we don’t have to wait until January to reach our goals!! This is the BEST time of the year to start planning. And to get into a consistent rhythm. So I just wanted to share some of the things I am working on to get back into a consistent rhythm after working so hard.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
How To Stay Consistent
- Weekly Review Session. No matter what. Every Friday I have a habit in my calendar to look at what got done and what didn’t get done for the week. Then I make a list of everything that is moving to next week. And what still needs to get done this weekend. Then, on Sunday night before Monday, I make my top 3 priorities for the week. Productivity isn’t about getting more done, it’s about getting the right things done. This forces me each week to look at my monthly goals and see how I am doing and what needs to change. This is the status check.
- Where am I going? I need to build something and give myself the runway. What is in my promotional calendar? Each year I plan out the year and put my big promotions and small promotions. So I have to look back and see ok what is happening and when is the next launch and then I work my way to that. If I’m not excited about what I am launching it needs to go. I always need to be excited because I know it can change lives. That’s what keeps me consistent. Just helping one person everyday. It’s serving not selling and I love working up to my open carts and giving amazing value. Launches are exciting. It’s a big deal to work towards something.
- Daily habits list – review this list everyday. One social media post from the heart is on my daily habits list. Did I share from my heart an important message today? Nope. Gotta do it. I don’t care about the time or I try not to care too much about the pic. The point is I am serving people it’s gotta get out there!
Make sure you grab our brand new free planner www.classycareergirl.com/freeplan
- Stop Hustling: A Better Way to Get Things Done with Rachael Todd - July 26, 2021
- Everyone Who Feels STUCK Needs To Do This RIGHT NOW… - July 19, 2021
- Starting a Business With a New Baby with Sarah Mestiri - July 12, 2021