The PLAN Course is opening again soon so today I wanted to give you a behind the scenes of the course! Today on the podcast, you can listen to the introduction to the course and see what it is like. Make sure you sign up for the 2020 Planning Workshop to get first access to the PLAN course!
Get ready for the best year of your life. Save time. Make more money. Get ready to change your life. Creating the habit of using your planner is the key to getting your dream life and that’s what I am going to teach you today.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
Lesson 1: False Beliefs
I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME. I have all the time I need to accomplish what matters most.
I WASN’T BORN PRODUCTIVE. No one is born productive. Being more productive is a skill I can develop.
I’M NOT DISCIPLINED ENOUGH. Working in my passion doesn’t require much discipline when
you love what you do. Spend your time focusing on doing work you love, discipline comes easy.
I TRIED BEFORE, DIDN’T WORK. You absolutely cannot give up no matter what. (webinar the
second time). I can get better results by trying something different.
Lesson 2: Looking Back
- What worked well? What didn’t work well?
- What was your Ideal workday in the past?
- What are you grateful for?
- What is success to you?
- What were your biggest time wasters?
- When did you have the most fun?
Lesson 3: Make it a Habit
- It’s not about follow-through.
- You are 42 percent more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down.
- What happens tomorrow is because of what you do today.
- Commitment & consistent action. Baby steps.
Lesson 4: You can create your future
- No regrets.
- Start fresh.
- By the end, have your plan ready to go.
Lesson 5: Plans can change, dreams don’t.
- Not setting the right goals.
Lesson 6: Simplify and Prioritize
- If it’s not fun, forget it.
- If it’s not a hell yes, it’s a no.
Lesson 7: Ditch perfection
- Just write down whatever comes to your mind first.
- Failure is progress.
- Trust the process.
Lesson 8: The PLAN Success Path
This course is not about doing more. It’s not about achieving more.
With the right plan, the doing is easy.
Take a deep breath.
Let the overwhelm go.
- Create a 90-Day Plan to Launch Your Dream Career or Business in 2021 - January 11, 2021
- CLASS AskAnna: How to Keep a Healthy Mental Headspace When Working On Your Goals - December 28, 2020
- CLASS AskAnna: How To Make Time for Your Passion Even When You’re Busy - December 21, 2020