10 Best Planners For 2017
07Nov

10 Best Planners For 2017

About the Author

Anna Runyan

Anna is the founder of Classy Career Girl, named by Forbes as one of the top 35 most influential career sites of 2014. She helps millions of women design and launch their dream careers, businesses and lives through her website, online courses and social media channels.

Comments (11)

Michelle - December 15, 2016

Hi!

How were you able to use images of the actual planners in your post? Did you have to get permission from the sites first, or are these photos considered to be royalty free?

Best,
Michelle

Millennial Shatterbelt - March 14, 2017

I love them all but the daily greatness planner looks great I am seriously considering buying it once mine is filled :)thank you !

Camille - March 16, 2017

All are so beautiful! Thanks for the roundup. I just got my LinkedIn profile rewritten, chose my best professional pic using Photofeeler, now getting ready to pound the pavement on my job search! Starting my “new year” a little late, but it’s exciting.

Farah - March 24, 2017

Great list but I have to say that the most comprehensive and gorgeously designed are the Dailygreatness Planners. I have used one for the past year and it has seriously changed my life in so many incredible ways. It’s not just a notebook and planner but a tool for personal growth. Highly recommend.

Ashley - April 18, 2017

Wish you had included the WeekDate Planners. I have been using mine for two years running and can’t imagine life without it. If a weekly meeting changes to another day, I just make the change once and I’m done. It’s fun and productive seeing my weekly schedule along with my specific appointments. Couldn’t live without it! They are at weekdate . com

Aibibi - April 30, 2017

Hello!!
I am a student and I want to start own little business by selling planners . I am keen on planing. I think that planning plays key role in every person’s life. I want to share the importantance of planning with my freind and students. Give me please some advices about this. Where to start ?

Jenna - May 24, 2017

So glad I found this blog! I just ordered my Plum Planner and I’ve never felt more hopeful that I can actually be as organized as I want to be. Thanks for all the great input and info!

Joe O'Toole - July 21, 2017

I am so amazed with this list of planners. You have done a great work to collect this information. I will start following them on linkedin.