Attention all students, teachers, career counselors, event coordinators and professional organizations! Dates in 2012 and 2013 are starting to fill up but I would love to add your next event to my list of scheduled speaking events! Over the last couple of days, I have talked to a few people about speaking and it has made me realize that I really want to speak more and share what I have learned to young professionals, college grads and soon to be college grads.
Why Not Have Classy Career Girl Speak At Your Next Event?!
My speaking topics are networking, social media for your job search, confidence, what to wear to work (for women), interview preparation, resume writing, career direction and how to navigate and succeed in your career. I recently completed a year of the 4X4 networking challenge where each month I met with 4 people I didn’t know and 4 people that I did know and I would LOVE to share what I learned and help you audience knock down their networking barriers so that they can reach their goals and dreams.
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- Wake Forest University Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Purdue University and Kranner School of Manager Doster Leadership Conference
- Girl’s Empowerment Conference
- Brazen Careerist’s Brazen University – Guest Speaker for “Network Your Way To a New Job”
- Certified Booz Allen Hamilton Adjunct Instructor for quarterly online course: Take 5 to Navigate Your Career
- San Diego Downtown Public Library
- Poway Adult School
- And of course a few more that I am excited to announce but can’t share all the details just yet!! 🙂
“Thank you so much for coming to speak for us at Wake! Your blog has been (and continues to be) such an inspiration to me. I look forward to staying touch in the future. Thanks for everything you have done.” -Junior at Wake Forest University
“I attended the “NETWORK YOUR WAY TO A NEW JOB” at Brazen U. It was awesome. I learned a lot of things from you. Thank you very much!” -Attendee of Network Your Way To a New Job at Brazen U
“Hi Anna, Thank you very much for the “Get Unstuck” webinar today. It was full of great information, encouragement and gave good sources as well.” -Attendee of the Get Unstuck webinar and participant in the Get Unstuck and Find the Right Career For You course
Contact me today!
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org