Today we are giving away the book, THE EXECUTIVE CHECKLIST: A Guide for Setting Direction and Managing Change, by James M. Kerr to 3 lucky readers!
Today’s economy is rapidly shifting and extremely complex. As we enter this new commercial age, a global restructuring of the business world is underway. We must respond to this change by re-imagining our organizations’ structures, enhancing product and service offerings, and leveraging emerging technological capabilities in order to keep our organizations vital for years to come.
A few great reasons to love this book if you are a leader:
- This book is written for executives and those aspiring to become one
- This book serves as a primer for how to set direction and manage change
- This book is organized into easily accessible checklists, each chapter demystifies a key aspect of today’s leadership challenge and outlines the steps necessary to revitalize today’s businesses
- This book has ‘See It In Action’ sidebars provide real world examples of how these concepts are already being implemented in businesses today, featuring companies such as CIGNA HealthCare, Forbes Insights, Virgin Records, DreamWorks Animation, Google, Molex, and Marriott International.
Here are the ways you can win a copy of this book enter using Rafflecopter below:
- Like Classy Career Girl on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter @classycareer
- Tweet about this giveaway (make sure you mention @classycareer and @James_M_Kerr)
- Leave a comment below telling us what you think is the best characteristic of a great leader.
This giveaway is open to all residents in the US only. It begins NOW and ends on September 5th, 2014 at 11:59 PM. We will be giving away 3 copies of the book. The winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 24 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected. Good luck!
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of the book to review but this did not change what I wrote about the book.