It’s Valentine’s Day and it’s Monday. Those two things really don’t go well together but that’s ok. Are you doing anything special tonight? My hubby and I celebrated over the weekend so we will probably just have dinner at home and watch a movie tonight, oh and maybe throw some homework and studying in too. I am definitely looking forward to some sweetheart candy, anyone else addicted?
Here are some career links around the web (with a love theme) to start your week off right!
- In honor of Valentine’s Day, make sure you read the Do’s and Dont’s of Office Relationships.
- Need a good book to read on Valentine’s Day? Check out these five books for Valentine’s Day from The Washington Post
- Sticking with the love theme, How to Love Your Job (even if you secretly hate it)
- Have a little time today? Watch this short video of 6.2 ways to make everyone love you at work from careerealism.
- An interesting Valentine’s Day read about picking Career vs. Love….