I don’t have enough time.
I was sick of not reaching my goals and doing the same thing and having other people manage my time. I created my time.
You don’t have to worry about not having enough time to do MORE. The truth is that what I am teaching you doesn’t take more time because it’s not about doing more. It’s about doing the right things which I am going to teach you how to do. And when you are doing the right things, you’ll have more motivation and energy.
You have all the time you need to accomplish what matters most. You do not need to do everything. It might be time to start saying no. It might be time to make some time for yourself. I hear you, I struggle as a mom of two to get just one thing done some days. I rarely check email. That’s my no. Sorry if you have emailed me and didn’t get a response. But my coaching clients, you have my full attention in our private group. People who send me 10 emails to get on my podcast, ignore. My kids need me, I’m there in a heartbeat. It’s impossible to do it all. Start letting some things go. You don’t have to be perfect.
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
3 Simple Strategies To Find More Time For Your Goals
1)VISION: Identify where you are headed in the next 5-10 years. This will help you understand your priorities. (Amanda – my goals changed)
2) Break your goals up in small steps. The key here is that we have to do our priorities in small sprints. It might be 15 minutes here and 15 minutes there. As moms we don’t have a lot of time, so we have to make the time we do have productive. When you are using my planning system, those small 15 minutes of baby steps every day really do add up because you know what your focus should be for your day. You do what you can, with what you have, where you are right now. You can do this. Don’t let these limiting beliefs make you feel like you can’t do this.
3) Change how you think about time. How can I do this?
Think instead, How can I do this? Do you need to wake up earlier? Turn off Instagram or Netflix? Do you need to say no to something you hate doing right now? Do you need to ask someone for an hour of childcare so you can focus on your goals? It’s not something to feel guilty over. Trust me, I’ve felt guilty asking for help. But, the truth is I am a better mom and coach if I am pursuing my purpose and making an impact on my family and my clients.
I want to be a role model for my daughters. I want to show them that it is possible to do work you love and work isn’t something you dread. You can be anything you want and this is the legacy you and I will leave the next generation when we are impacting others with our work and pursuing careers of purpose and meaning.
Sign up for our next Planning Workshop here.
- How To Generate an Income From a Blog - February 22, 2021
- How To Use an Informational Interview To Get a Job - February 15, 2021
- How to Create a Social Media Plan - February 8, 2021