I am so excited that starting this month, we are releasing mini-podcast episodes on Mondays answering your questions!! Our first question is all about what systems and online tools I use for organizing myself as a leader. So let’s dive into our very first mini-podcast episode!
The Top 8 Online Tools I Use as a Leader
Subscribe on your favorite platform below:
Recently my clients have been asking a lot of questions about how to manage their time. Most of them are working full-time while still searching for a job on the side. It can be very stressful and overwhelming to do it all!
I know I have been there. Even if you are in a career you love, you still need to be as productive as possible so you can focus on the most important items that will help you lead your team effectively. It’s easy to get off track and distracted. Reading email all day is not productive. Here’s how I stay productive as a leader.
#AskAnna Question from Pauletha:
What systems do you use for organizing yourself as a leader (i.e. projects, staff/board meetings, recruiting, training leaders, etc.)?
1. Asana: projects my to-do list and team communication instead of email, meeting minutes
2. Trello: operations manual
3. 90-day planner: Sunday night planning
4. Infusionsoft: organizing our marketing and sales funnels
5. Zoom: team meetings
6. FB group: communicating with team
7. Dropbox: storing and saving files
8. Google drive and google calendar, email
What tools do you use as a leader? I’d love to know!
You may also like these episodes:
Thanks for listening to the Classy Career Girl podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review on iTunes. Thank you!
- Stop Hustling: A Better Way to Get Things Done with Rachael Todd - July 26, 2021
- Everyone Who Feels STUCK Needs To Do This RIGHT NOW… - July 19, 2021
- Starting a Business With a New Baby with Sarah Mestiri - July 12, 2021