Wealth consciousness means making a clear decision to break out of the mental patterns that impoverish us and draw us repeatedly into the poverty cycle. It’s all about your mindset. If you feel like you aren’t bringing in the cash flow that you know you can be, these money books are definitely for you! What’s stopping you from creating wealth in life? In these books, we look at some common myths and mindsets we carry about wealth – and how to break free of them.
Read some of these books every day. Get your mind used to reading wealth books like these.
10 Must Read Money Books For Every Professional Woman:
1. Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
2. Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
3. The Divine Law of Compensation by Marianne Williamson
4. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
5. The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn
6. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
7. Get Rich While You Sleep by Ben Sweetland
8. 4 Spiritual Laws of Prosperity by Edwene Gaines
9. Get Rich Lucky Bitch by Denise Thomas Duffield
10. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
What I learned the most from reading these money books is to look money in the eyes. We can’t be intimidated by it, we need to treat it like a tool we use to accomplish things. Most people have no idea what is in their bank account. We just write checks or use a debit card or whatever we’re using to spend money or buy things without really knowing what we have.
We actually have to look money in the eyes. If money was a person would it want to be hanging around you right now? Are you even making eye contact with it? Are you acknowledging it? Money likes to be acknowledged. From that perspective, if money was a person, it would like to be acknowledged. It just wants to be your friend. It wants to hang out with you, have a good time, and provide for you.
When you begin to look money in the eyes, it may feel weird in some ways. It’s kind of like looking into a mirror and saying “I love you” over and over again or saying mantras while you look at yourself. I know that can be uncomfortable for a lot of folks. But the more that you allow yourself to look money in the eyes and see it for what it really is, it will start to transform right before your eyes. It will be easier and easier over time, just as it is to look at yourself in the mirror and say your mantras, to appreciate money and to energetically and consciously develop an appreciation for this energy, which is money.
Which of these money books are you going to read?
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- The First Step in Creating Your Plan That Most People Miss - November 4, 2019
- How To Incorporate Personal Goals In Your Planner - October 30, 2019
- How I Beta Launched My Online Course, PLAN - October 28, 2019