An entrepreneur is someone who starts his or her own business. You might become an entrepreneur in 1st grade with a lemonade stand. Other people don’t want to have to leave the security of a paycheck and benefits. Ultimately, everyone is different and being an entrepreneur isn’t right for everyone. But, it could be right for you.
I never, ever, ever thought I had what it took to become an entrepreneur, until I took this quiz and started taking business classes. As I answered the questions in this quiz I was like, wow, I actually could do this! Then, I took a few classes on how to start a business and I just started falling into business ventures that I love! I started to let myself come up with the ideas and started taking action on them. It never crossed my mind that I might actually have the personality type to be an entrepreneur.
So even if you don’t think you ever will be starting your own business, take the below quiz. You never know what you might find out! Remember that there is no right or wrong answer. Not everyone should be an entrepreneur. Make sure you are honest with yourself when you take the quiz.
Answer yes or no to the following questions to determine if you should become an entrepreneur:
1. Is it important to me to accomplish something meaningful with my life?
2. Do I typically set both short and long term goals? Do I usually meet those goals?
3. Am I self-disciplined?
4. Do I have the work experience in the type of business I wish to start?
5. Am I willing to work hard to acquire new skills?
6. Do I usually stick with a project until it is completed?
7. Do I like to be in control of my work environment?
8. Do I enjoy working on your own?
9. Do I take full responsibility for my successes and failures?
10. Can I afford to lose the money I invest in my business or do I have a savings in place to start my new business?
Total up your yes’s and give yourself 1 point for each yes answer. You should have a high score if you are to be a successful business owner. While it is not necessary to answer yes to all of these questions to be successful, if you answer no to some of them you will want to evaluate what that means to you and how significantly it may impact your ability to run your own business.
- Stop Hustling: A Better Way to Get Things Done with Rachael Todd - July 26, 2021
- Everyone Who Feels STUCK Needs To Do This RIGHT NOW… - July 19, 2021
- Starting a Business With a New Baby with Sarah Mestiri - July 12, 2021