Success is all about mindset. It is time to get rid of the negative thoughts and experiences that don’t push us forward and instead move forward on to bigger and better things. It’s time to be more present, more focused, more disciplined and, most importantly, happier and more fulfilled.
One of my favorite things to help me stay positive is mantras.
Here are 10 powerful mantras to help you shift your mindset:
1. Find a Way
It’s all about finding a way every single day to do a little bit of what you love. Grow your strengths and talents. Even if it’s just 15 minutes per day. Learn a little every single day. Don’t worry about a paycheck. Volunteer. Intern. Take on free clients. Whatever you need to do. Don’t wait for the job or client to find you. Work on it every single day. Consistency is key. One of my favorite mantras is also “baby steps!”
2. Make it Happen
Let go of what doesn’t matter. Don’t worry about the details. Done is better than perfect. Stay focused on your big-picture goal.
3. Don’t Play Small
Go big. What’s the worst that can happen if you go after your big, scary goal? It is worth it. Enjoy the ride. Take risks. Make mistakes. Don’t play small.
4. No Fear Here
There’s no fear here. Fear thrives in the absence of hope. There’s always hope. Have the courage to live your dream.
5. It’s Never Too Late
Why not start today? This year, live a life of no regrets. Make incredible things happen today. Create your future.
6. You Are Worth It
At CCG, we believe that every woman has a right to pursue her dreams. We believe that every woman is worth it. Our community may range from young professionals to second career changers, from fast climbing corporate gals to empire-building entrepreneurs.
We all carry the same life-long desire to find the career we were born to do, to be happy and to live a life of meaning. We hope to be a place where each woman can thrive and make a difference.
7. Work It Girl
You will do amazing things in your work and life. Share this post with a friend who is working it too! Remember the value of community, accountability, and support. Go cheer on someone else today!
8. Do More of What Excites You
Focus on doing more of what you are extremely excited to do. Sunday night is a great time to plan this out in your calendar before the work week even starts. Here’s a recipe I use to tackle my dreams and goals on Sunday nights:
1. Write down three dreams you have for the next six months.
2. Write down three steps you can take right now. Then, do it. This should take you five minutes per step, max. It’s usually as simple as reading an article or sending an email.
3. Write down three steps you can take tomorrow and do them tomorrow. The key is to make the steps simple and small each day but to stay consistent.
9. Simply Begin
What happens tomorrow is a reflection of how you think and what you do tonight. Make it great.
Here are some ideas:
1) Journal about your dreams
2) Meditate or visualize a successful week
3) Read a motivational book
4) Write down goals for the week. (Check this out if you need a step-by-step planner).
5) Read a motivational blog.
10. Decide to Go For It
The path to your dream life is really simple to start. It just starts with a decision to try. The rest is history.
What mantras help you shift your mindset?
- 5 Steps to Get Into the Right Mindset For Success - July 6, 2020
- Your Weekly Review Session: How to Have the Best Week Ever - June 29, 2020
- How to Commit To Your Goals - June 22, 2020