Today I am sharing with you some of the content from our Love Your Work and Life Challenge! It’s not too late to join us! You can still sign up at www.classycareergirl.com/challenge
I have a special surprise guest to start off your day! You have to watch the video to find out who it is!
When I was surveying you all to see what content you wanted in the challenge, I heard that fear was a very common struggle. Big goals can be scary but you have to get comfortable being uncomfortable. That’s when the best things start happening!
So this guest and I recently battled some fears of our own. We walked through these same four questions to help us get over them.
Squash your fears questions:
1) What fears come up when you look at your goals?
2) What is the worst that can happen if you go after your goals?
3) What is the best that can happen if you go after your goals?
4) Is it worth the risk to go all in?
Let’s squash your fears publicly in the comments below. Adios fears!!
- How To Make Networking Less Scary - August 3, 2020
- 4 Sales Mistakes Holding You Back From Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur - July 27, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Uncover Your Passion and Purpose - July 20, 2020