Today we have some great makeup tips from my friend Devin. If you want to check out more of her stuff visit her at MakeupByDevin
- Keep it simple – You want to keep your face looking fresh and bright.
- Avoid using black eye shadow – Instead, use more neutral and/or pink tones. When speaking to colleagues you don’t want your makeup to be distracting.
- Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter should all enhance your beauty, not take away from it – Go lighter on these and make sure you blend well.
- Lips – Here you have more room to explore. Nudes, pinks, corals, and taupes are all good daytime colors; make sure you match your liner well.
- Have fun with it and be confident.
- 4 Sales Mistakes Holding You Back From Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur - July 27, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide to Uncover Your Passion and Purpose - July 20, 2020
- Share the Mic: Nella Castro From Nella Castro Consulting - July 15, 2020