Today’s post was written by Erin Prickett. Erin is a fashion enthusiast and bargain hunter and enjoys finding great deals on apparel, shoes, jewelry and accessories. She recommends using an Endless promo code to save on this season’s hottest fashions.
A few fabulous additions to the work wardrobe can create endless combinations that will wow the entire office. The key is to invest in classic garments that will never go out of style and to choose interesting colors, patterns and cuts that will compliment your body type and personality. Here are four pieces that you can mix and match to create a corporate chic ensemble for a business casual work environment:
1. Let’s start with the shoes! This is a perfect opportunity to add flavor to a rather conservative business look. Try the Nine West “Flax Pump” in leopard print. This fabulous closed-toe shoe will add intrigue and personality to your office attire. Animal print doesn’t always have to be reserved for a wild night on the town. Leopard and zebra patterns are feminine and fun, and they can certainly be office friendly. (Note: Purchase the Nine West leopard pump for just $69 and don’t forget to look for Endless promo codes on coupon sites, like CheapSally.com).
2. Without a doubt, every working woman must own a crisp button down. This versatile piece should go with pretty much any business pant, short or skirt. Add a little spice to your upper half this fall with the brand new Banana Republic long-sleeve white ruffle shirt. Its stunning ruffle collar will enhance the neck and face and add some frill to an otherwise simple shirt. Wear this beautiful blouse with a myriad of business casual bottoms. This is a must-buy item for women who embrace practicality and great style.
3. Now for the bottoms. Tuck your brand new Banana blouse into a colorful bottom, like the Express “Ultimate Double Weave Pocket Pencil Skirt” in red. This is an eye-popping, sexy skirt with a conservative cut suitable for the office. Made with 4% spandex, this stretchy bottom naturally conforms to female curves, making it extremely comfortable and wearable. The contrast of a white collared top on a bright red bottom will look phenomenal, and the leopard print shoes will pull the entire outfit together. The best part about the Express pencil skirt is that it’s corporate chic by day, but it can also be sexy cool by night. Pair the hot red number with a gold sequined tank and create a totally new look. Buy this versatile bottom from Express for $79.90 and essentially get two skirts in one.
4. Another great fall investment for the work wardrobe is a sleek, slim leg pant. Check out the J-Crew “Paley pant in pinstripe Super 120s” in navy or black. This is a beautiful pant with a crisp, flattering look. Like the Express skirt, the J-Crew tailored pant can take women from workday to weekend with the change of a top and/or shoes. This pant hits just above the ankle, allowing women to show off their fashionable flats or leopard print heels. The Banana long-sleeve white ruffle shirt perfectly compliments these darling pants. The J-Crew pinstripe pant sells for $128, so it’s definitely an investment. That said, this is a high quality product with a universal fit.
All it takes is a top, two bottoms, and some fabulous footwear to create a corporate chic look this fall. Get creative with the classics. Dare to go with a ruffle collar, animal print, bright colors, or cropped cuts. Dress to impress!
- How To Generate an Income From a Blog - February 22, 2021
- How To Use an Informational Interview To Get a Job - February 15, 2021
- How to Create a Social Media Plan - February 8, 2021