Cheers to you on New Year’s Eve! So weird that New Year’s is on a Monday, right? Here are three things that I am doing this week that I HIGHLY suggest you do as well in order to make 2013 AMAZING!!
1) Download The 2013 New Year Guide
If you are ready for 2013 to be bigger and better than ever, head over to my friend’s site, JullienGordon.com and download his free 2013 New Year Guide. I just got my PDF copy and I am so impressed with all of the planning and goal questions. My plan for January 1st (when I return to California) is to spend some time going through the guide and planning out my year.
2) Attend My Free Webinar on Thursday – What I Learned From Interviewing 27 Successful Women in 2012
I purposely planned this webinar right at the beginning of 2013 because I wanted to make sure you had all of this advice for the upcoming year. One of the things that I can’t wait to share with you are the best answers to my favorite interview question, “What do you wish you would have known as a young professional woman just starting out in your career?” There was some really good stuff that you don’t want to miss in the answers to that question! You can sign up for the webinar here:
3) Join The Classy Career Girl Get Ahead Club
One of my 2012 goals was to create a community of career women to share advice and help each other reach our goals together. I also heard that this was one of your wishes from the reader survey I recently sent out. Well, it’s finally here and I am already having a blast meeting the inaugural members!
I overheard this on Twitter the other day: “Joined @classycareer’s #GETAHEAD Club on my lunch break! $1? Yes, please!”
If you still want to join the community and reach your career goals in 2013, head on over to www.getunstuck.classycareergirl.com/classy-career-girls-get-ahead-club to join us!
(Note: The price will be going up on Thursday AND I am limiting the number of inaugural members in order to make it a beneficial group for all involved. So make sure you join ASAP! Also, I just added an option to pay with Paypal and a 100% satisfaction gaurantee so what have you got to lose?)
Here are your weekly career links to start your year off right:
- 3 Ways to Avoid Grammar Gaffes that Could Ruin Your Resume by Brazen Careerist
- Seven Ways To Be Indispensable At Work In 2013 by Forbes
- Four Ways Women Stunt Their Careers Unintentionally by Harvard Business Review
- Five New Years Resolutions For Young Career Women by Fox News
- 5 Unexpected Workplace Lessons from Mad Men by Brazen Careerist
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey
|P.S. Don’t miss the first Get Ahead Club interview with Debra Shigley, Author of The Go-Getter Girls Guide: Get What You Want in Work and Life (and Look Great While You’re At It) on January 8th. We are going to talk about how to juggle the daily schedule “ballet” with your full time job, family, passions AND your health. Join the club today!www.getunstuck.classycareergirl.com/classy-career-girls-get-ahead-club|
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- One Page Downloadable Business Plan Template - August 28, 2016
- How to Reach Out To a Recruiter - August 27, 2016
- 10 Must Have Social Media Tools I Can’t Live Without - August 26, 2016