Happy Monday! This week we are counting down to the start of the Get Unstuck and Find the Right Career For You Course on April 9th with free webinars, chats and great opportunities for you to ask Classy Career Girl all of your burning career questions.
Tonight, Monday, April 2nd:
Career Chat with Classy Career Girl at 5:30 PDT (8:30 EST). I will answer all of your questions live! If you can’t make it, don’t worry! Submit your question and I will send you the recording. Here is the information for the chat. If you can’t dial in, make sure you watch all the tweets at #classycareerchat because our Marketing Assistant, Lor, will be tweeting all of the questions and answers! Join our chat by introducing yourself and asking a question.
Thursday, April 5th:
Free Get Unstuck Webinar with Classy Career Girl at 5:30 PDT (8:30 EST). Sign up here.
This free webinar will include advice from career experts and business women that will motivate and inspire you! Anna Runyan will also be sharing her story of how she found her dream job through networking. If you can’t make it, please still sign up so I can send you the recording.
Saturday, April 7th:
Free Get Unstuck Webinar with Classy Career Girl at 9am PDT (12pm EST). Sign up here.
Special bonus: Join either of the webinars and get a free 30 days of networking ideas eBook!
Here are your get unstuck career links to start your week off right:
- How to Find Inspiration at Work by Brazen Careerist
- Influencers from Around the World – Could Shakespeare give Women Career Advice? by Influence People
- What is Your Why and Who? by BlogHer
- Spring Work Essentials by Marie Claire
- Choosing Between Making Money and Doing What You Love by Harvard Business Review
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do…” – Steve Jobs
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Decrease Overwhelm: The 5 Biggest Time Management Mistakes - May 21, 2018
- How Tanya Conner-Green Got Over Her Fear of Live Video (PODCAST) - May 16, 2018
- The Daily Habit That Will Change Everything (PODCAST) - May 14, 2018