I am doing a little Spring cleaning and the next thing on my list is my home and work office. Last year I read Unclutter Your Life in One Week and it pretty much changed my life. I wrote a few posts about the schedule, my closet reorganization realizations and my new uncluttered office. This year I am reading it again and doing some additional organization maintenance. One thing I am really intrigued by right now is Evernote. My goal is to be completely paperless and after reading some posts by Michael Hyatt about how to organize Evernote for maximum efficiency, I think it is possible and I am ready to try it! I even downloaded a to do list app that connects with Evernote called Egretlist. I am now ready to take my to do lists to a whole new level:)
So in between blog posts and podcasts, you can just picture me scanning documents over and over. I have been saying this over and over in my get Unstuck course that I am teaching right now, I know it won’t be easy but it will be so worth it when you are done… so I am taking my own advice and putting the effort in to go paperless at work and at home. Just like last year, you can follow my Spring organization journey on my blog.
If you have tried Evernote or tried to go paperless, I would love your tips! Please leave a comment!!
Here are your weekly career links to start your week off right:
- 5 Career Tips Women Should Run From by Penelope Trunk
- 12 Ways to Know if You Are a Leader by Michael Hyatt
- The Worst Cover Letter In the World and How to Avoid Its Mistakes by Forbes
- Reframing Equal Pay Day: Ask For What You are Worth by Natalie MacNeil
- 10 Powerful Career Strategies for Women: Advance Your Career, Increase Your Pay by Quintessential Careers
Communication–the human connection–is the key to personal and career success. –Paul J. Meyer
Latest posts by Anna Runyan (see all)
- Podcast 43: If I Was Starting a Blog Now, Here’s What I Would Do First - July 1, 2016
- Halfway Hustle 2016 Day 4: Get Support - June 30, 2016
- Halfway Hustle 2016 Day 3: Create Your Action Plan - June 29, 2016